Friday, November 6, 2009

Still Waiting.....

I haven't posted in a while, there really has been no new news. I am still waiting for AF to arrive to schedule my polypectomy. I have an appointment at the clinic on Monday to do some bloodwork to try and figure out where I am in my cycle.

AF was supposed to start around 10/30, but I have a feeling I only just ovulated earlier this week. About a week after I stopped all my shots on 10/14, I had light spotting every day for almost two weeks, then it stopped a few days before Halloween, then the next week on Tuesday, Weds, and Thursday I could have sworn I had good quality EWCM, but I felt just like my period was about to start, and now here is Friday and I have nothing, no cramps and dry CM.....Such frustration!

At least this may set my schedule during my off time from school, but only if my stupid AF gets here soon!

Other than that everything is going well. I am plugging along with school, So far I have all A's. I have scheduled my classes for next semester. Now I am just trying to keep my mind off of cycling because the frustration would distract me, and I would get nothing done. My husband and I have joined the gym, so it seems I am always on the go, which is good.

I will update more after Monday's appointment.

Have a great weekend everyone!

2 comments:

  1. Hello!

    My name is Elisabeth, and I am an infertility / repeated pregnancy loss "veteran". You can read a little bit about me and my experiences in my (not very updated) blog: drhousewife.blogspot.com . I am completing a PhD in Counseling Psychology, and my dissertation is focused upon the impact of infertility on marriage. I believe strongly that there is a need for better support services for men and women who are undergoing IF diagnosis and treatment, and my hope is that this study will aid in the development of such services.

    I am contacting you after stumbling across your blog. I am recruiting participants for my study, and wanted to invite you and your husband to take part. All that would be involved would be the completion of an online survey, that would take approximately 20 minutes. All couples who complete the surveys will receive a voucher good for a pair of free movie tickets at a Regal Cinemas.

    Please let me know if you are interested by emailing me at UTInfertilityResearch@gmail.com . I have included the criteria for participation below.

    Best of luck to you!
    Elisabeth

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jenny! Just want you to know I'm thinking about you and praying for you - hope all is well, and hope to hear from you soon:)

    ReplyDelete