Tuesday, October 13, 2009

I love good weekends!


So this weekend was our 6th anniversary. My parents took us to the Texas Roadhouse in Kingston. It was a really cool place. They had all you could eat peanuts, and you were allowed to throw the shells on the floor. I had fun crunching them into the floor. We were trying to make a pile of shells, like you see in the cartoons, but they didn't want to cooperate, and we wanted to save room for dinner.

I had a ribeye steak smothered with mushrooms and onions, with a laoded baked potatoe and fresh vegetables, and it was delicious. It was cooked just right, tender, and very flavorful, and we had enough to take it home and eat it the next day, and it was still just as good. If you have a Texas Roadhouse restaurant in your area and you like steak, I recommend going. We had to travel about an hour to get there, but it was a pleasant drive.

Then on Sunday hubby took me out shopping for my b-day which is this Thursday. I picked out a stylish wool coat/jacket, it is really warm and I like it a lot. Although, I really wanted a Wii, but I know this is money better spent...there's always x-mas!

I ended the weekend knowing that I start my stims on Monday,(yesterday). So I was in a really good mood.

Monday came and I dropped my lupron to 5 mL and added 150 IU of follitism. It is in a pen, so once it was loaded I jabbed it in without a hitch. On Weds, I go for a monitoring appointment to see how my eggies are growing. I've been trying to eat really well, veggies and fruits, and plenty of water, so I can grow some healthy, quality eggs.

No comments:

Post a Comment