Tuesday, September 22, 2009

New Addition to the family.

My little nephew, Schuyler was born yesterday. Everything went well. My sister-in-law was induced at 36 weeks due to some complications, they went in at 6:30 am and he was born at 5:41 pm, everything went very smooth and more quickly than the doctor expected. He is 6 lb 4 oz and perfect in every way.

I saw him today and I had no mixed emotions over it whatsoever. I held him for as long as I could, he is a darling little boy, letting out a squeak here and there. All I felt was pure joy and love, I'm so excited, we haven't had a baby in the family in almost 8 years,so it is overdue. I can't wait to watch him grow up and discover life, and I can't wait for Sunday so I can see him again! LOL.

Good day today!

No comments:

Post a Comment