Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Not much of anything

I don't have anything exciting to report. Still plugging along with my lupron injections, today will be the 10th shot. Af is due at the latest on the 3rd. Although, I have been really crampy the past couple of days, I'm wondering if it is due to the lupron. Hopefully, I should start stimming next week...YAY!

I've been busy with homework, studying and writing papers. Work has also been really busy, so I've pulled extra work over the weekend. Hubby and I are thinking of going to IKEA Saturday to buy a couple of chairs, it will be a nice mini getaway for the day. Our couch has really had it and it needs to go.

Sorry I don't have much to report, maybe next time. Have a great day!

P.S.
Please feed my fish!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Jenny,
    I just read your post about the baby shower from Sept 15, and then the post about your new nephew, and I am happy for you that you could hold your new nephew and be genuinely excited! My SIL recently told me she was expecting again. It's a funny thing- I am so happy to see our family grow, I just want my turn! Know that you are not alone!
    Enjoy your new nephew. :) ~L.

    ReplyDelete